Monday, February 22, 2016

A CV Sunset

I mentioned in a previous post the Landscaping Photography Class I have attending on Saturday afternoons. I have learned about a couple of settings on my digital camera which I have never used. Yes, there is a manual with the camera and yes, I have looked at it. I'm rather embarrassed to admit how long I have had this camera. In fact, I was thinking it might be time to upgrade the camera, like I would a computer or a phone. After taking the class, I'm going to keep the camera awhile longer and use more of the features that have been introduced AND apply some of the tips and tricks I learned in the class.

There were some interesting clouds on Friday, which usually means there will be some good sunset shots. I hustled to the desert side of the resort and watched the colors and the clouds.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!