Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Photo Shoot

Our resort has a Facebook page for resort residents called Face with a Name. I have taken several photos of the two of us in different settings with the intent of posting a photo, but usually I am not happy with the result.

I was 'dressed-up with make-up' one Monday when I asked the neighbor if she would take some photos of us so I could post one on the FB page. She wasn't busy and was happy to comply. Here some SOME of the iPhone results...

discarded because of the shadows and deck chairs


I know I'm a star, but really...


rejected because of the RV in the background


rejected because of the trash can


and now we are squinting


too windy...look at my hair


maybe too many colors?


wind!


RV in the background


too much background 'noise'


squinty eyes


I think this one made the cut

That is why a photographer might take 20 or more photos of the same subject, looking for just the right one!



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!