Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Milwaukee Trip


Last week we took two days and traveled to Milwaukee to meet Carol & Dennis from Michigan and to see the Brewers play baseball.


The Brewers played the Nationals. Since I didn't have a favorite, I hoped for lots of runs. I got my wish. Fireworks erupted after each Brewer home run and we saw several. Miller Park is a very nice baseball park and it was a beautiful day to watch baseball, outdoors.


The Harley-Davidson Museum recently opened in Milwaukee. We took the tour and learned more about motorcycles than I cared to know. Did you know Milwaukee is the birthplace of the Harley Davidson?


This bike is the model bought by Elvis Presley after his first hit song.


This is a "Bling Bike". Somebody with too much time (recovering from an accident) on his hands decorated this bike for his wife. Although creative & different, it was a bit much.

Thanks, Carol & Dennis. We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!