Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Picture a Day

One of my summer goals is to go through my thousands of pictures and scan them, some of them, to the computer. Since the weather hasn't been very cooperative for working outside or inspiring house cleaning, I have been sitting at the computer and looking through photo albums and loose photographs. I have loved reliving memories and experiences, remembering and reminiscing. I've realized I have been very fortunate to travel as much as I have; some due to my or hubby's career and some as a result of the kids. I hope you take the opportunity to check out my other blog A Picture a Day.

The purpose of A Picture a Day is to share a photo each day for a year from my collection of photographs. I enjoy photography as a hobby and am excited to show some of what I have seen and the places I have been through the lens of a camera. It's challenging to find what will be 365 artistic, thoughtful, inspiring photos from my collection.

So I invite you to travel with me and enjoy A Picture a Day. Click on the link to the right of this blog, under my photo. My top ten favorite places to visit are coming later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!