Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Flowers & a Willa photo


I looked out the front door this morning and saw FOUR flowers on the hibiscus. Somewhere, somehow in the last two weeks, it decided to become a real plant and produce more than one bloom at a time.


Thanks, Kari. It made it through the summer. Now if I can just keep it going until we leave for the winter and safely get it to AZ...


The candy corn vine has also really bushed out and filled the trellis. The secret to this one was putting four plants in the pot and carefully 'training' the vines early in the summer.


I enjoy the itty, bitty orange flowers peaking from the dense foliage. This has become one of my favorite summer flowers.


And finally a Willa picture from last week. You can see her 'wet' chin, moving hands and feet. We miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!