Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shopping at the Market

Once I get to AZ one of my first shopping trips is to the Market. I bought red bell peppers 4 for $1.00; yellow bell peppers 4 for $1.00; a good size head of cauliflower for $.50; 4 cucumbers for $1.00; 1.7 pounds of zucchini for $.43...you get the idea. The cost of veggies, including broccoli, onions, and potatoes, for more than a week was $10.00!

We arrived on Friday afternoon. We are not 'settled' yet, but getting closer. I got a haircut today so you all know how much better I feel. Pedicure is next.

The house gets washed tomorrow to get rid of the dirt and grim from the summer monsoons & 'haboobs' (dust storms). Then we will get the outdoor decor set up and working. That may warrant pictures.

The temp is high 80s during the day, 50s or so at night.

Happy to be at our winter home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!