Saturday, June 9, 2018

May Flowers

We had 6 days after arriving home from AZ before we left for the Geo-adventure to Cincinnati. We worked in the yard cleaning the flowers from the 3 large maple trees and mowing the lawn. We think there were more flowers from those 50+ year old trees than ever before. I also took some time to clean the flower beds and enjoy the tulips.












the pasque or May flower was on the down-side of blooming



Photos from May 18th

When we got back on May 30th, all the tulips were done. The lilies are growing. Most of the cone flowers did not survive and nor did any of the poppies. DANG! I have the worst luck with poppies. So during the 6 days between getting back home and hip replacement surgery, I worked in the back flower garden, replanting and doing some decorating. Those photos will have to wait until I am able to get out and about as I did not take any photos when I completed the work.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments!