Saturday, November 16, 2019

Fall at The Falls

Before we left for the winter I spent some time at The Falls taking photos. There had been more rain so The Falls water was rushing and it had been cold enough for the leaves to be turning.


I had hoped to catch the two hot air balloons as they launched from The Falls, but until I got home and grabbed the camera and drove back, the balloons were not only launched, but miles away. It was the perfect late afternoon for a launch.


I was able to zoom in enough to get this one
above the sm in Ehresmann and below the 
high line wires next to the trees on the left.



But the sunlight on the tree leaves and glistening water is why I stopped at this park.








an old railroad bridge





a couple of geese taking advantage of the water





this sign explains why some areas of the park
look like the granite looks like it was cut
it was and the prisoners hauled it uphill to 
build the prison





2 comments:

Thanks for your comments!