Monday, October 25, 2021

100 Birthdays

 Last weekend I traveled to see family for a very special occasion: My aunt celebrated her 100th birthday.

My aunt is on the left and her sister, my mother, on the right


100 roses for her birthday


It was a weekend of looking at photos and this is one I had not seen in a very long time. The mother of the two sisters is in the back row, second from the right.


me and my brothers with Mom


This flock flew overhead as I was packing the car to leave on Sunday. You know what that means...time for us to migrate south also.










2 comments:

  1. Your Aunt does not look to be 100! They both look great, how old is your mom? The sibling picture is great too. Sounds like a very special family get together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!