Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Our Little Yellow Bird

I apologize to the faithful followers who are wondering what has happened because nothing new has been posted. All is well. I have lots of material from several adventures. So stay with me...

[I bought a new computer before leaving AZ knowing the antiquated lap top would die at some point. The antiquated one has had all my photos, all 31,000+ photos. I did not want to transfer all of them to the new computer and then have the same issue of no extra hard drive space in a year or two. I did not want to loose all 31,000+ photos, although some of them could certainly be trashed.

I asked the advice of an expert and friend who uses extra hard drives as his photo storage and work space. We talked external units, their size and compatibility with mac. I ordered two; one for the photos and one to back up the new computer. Then I had to visit the expert again, to make sure I was transferring the old photos to the external drive and to set up taking photos from my camera to the external drive. All of this was new to me. Scott was very helpful. I believe everything is working the way we want it to work. I will know better when I have some new photos to download.]


But for now, Miss W's dance recital was May 31st. We were not allowed to take photos or to video the recital. However, Miss W did stand still long enough for a photo following the afternoon of dancing.



They danced to "Birds of a Feather". Her age group was a small flock of birds, of varying colors, flitting and fluttering on the stage. Cute. Short. She did good. She knew her dance positions and the routine. She made us proud!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!