Sunday, June 21, 2015

Bakers

The grandkids spent a Friday and part of Saturday with us earlier this month. When I asked Miss W what we should do...the parks, the zoo? She asked if we could bake again. I said Yes, because I had blueberries to use and G'pa had asked for cookies.

They played at the park in the morning, but after lunch and afternoon naps...it was baking time!

washing dishes?


or playing in the sink?

Doesn't matter, as it keeps them busy for a LONG time!


the blueberry muffins

I found the recipe in a book I had read, about a culinary artist 
in Colorado who solves murder mysteries. Donna: I know you will 
know the author, as you have read the books. 
It is an excellent blueberry muffin recipe.


 I had to buy more flour as Miss W and I have used all I had on hand. I also stocked up on sugar and will have to get eggs before her next visit later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!