Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MN Twins Game

My Mom is a very faithful fan of the Minnesota Twins baseball team. Last weekend she attended her first ballgame at the MetroDome in Minneapolis to see her beloved Twins.

Although Justin Morneau did get on base, a couple of times, he was unable to play the type of game we all were hoping to see. He is one of our favorite players. Instead, he saved his good game for Sunday afternoon when we weren't there.

The Twins had a rally in the ninth inning, but it wasn't enough.

The White Sox won 8 to 5. The Twins did beat them on Sunday afternoon.

It was a beautiful night for a baseball game at the Dome.

The Twins will be moving to an outdoor stadium next year. I used to watch them play at the outdoor stadium. I prefer the Dome. I know, I'm a wimp and a fair weather fan. But, you always know what the temp will be in the Dome and they always get to play their game, no matter the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!