Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Colors of My Flower Bed

I have enjoyed creating a perennial flower bed, looking for unusual flowers as well as an assortment of colors and flowers that will bloom at a variety of times. We have had a very wet spring with lots of humidity and very timely rains. That has really helped the flower bed. This morning I endured the mosquitoes and took some pictures. So today, enjoy the colors of my perennials.


Simply Pinks



Evening Primrose



a type of Carnation, I think



this one continues to bloom, but I don't remember its name



Violas from my daughter-in-law's mother's fabulous flower gardens




and the hearty, abundant Day Lilly that needs to be 
de-headed (tomorrow when the mosquitoes are less 
bothersome) and split as it and several others are too full

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, really like the primrose. Sweet Father's Day photos and sweet, sweet baby picture of Karl.

    Can't believe the tomatoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me try this again.

    Gorgeous colours in the garden, really like the primrose.

    Sweet photo of Karl as a baby.

    Can't believe the tomatoes.

    Cool pic of Father's Day!!!

    DO'R

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!