Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Meandering on a Tuesday Morning


We will get to see Miss Willa today and her guard dog, Rocco. I have posted so many Willa pictures, I thought this would be a good post today. Thanks for the pic, Kari. It is a very good shot of him.

I am having the hardware (screws & metal plate) removed from my ankle today. I did not sleep well last night, not from worry, but from a headache and I couldn't take anything for it. No food or water after midnight. That means no coffee or chai tea on our early morning drive! YIKES! I was told to wear loose fitting clothes. So I dug out the same clothes I wore in the "rest home" while recovering from the first surgery! How funny. Good news: I won't have to wear them more than today! And I found my black boot that was my footwear for over 3 months. It is going along. No sense paying for a new one!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic of Rocco.

    Oooooooooooou I thought when I read about the plate and screws being taken out. Gee, this must be a good thing right? Isn't it funny when you know you can't have your morning coffee you want it all the more! Hope all went well and you're as good as new today. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!