Monday, June 18, 2012

A Visit from Willa

Willa came to our house on Father's Day weekend. She played with the farm set before breakfast.


After Grandpa's pancake breakfast, she helped Daddy open his birthday present.


And then it was out to G'ma & G'pa Hansons for an afternoon of fun at the lake.

Her look says, "You want me to what? I just had a dunkin' in that lake! 
If you hold my hand, I'll go back in the water."

I am sure that is what was running through Willa's mind. It was running through my mind as I sat and watched her slip and fall face first. But then, you all know how much I like bodies of water larger than a hot tub!

A great family photo on Father's Day! 
(seven weeks to delivery date)

Rocco got his exercise fetching a stick in the water

A very serious expression

Water & sand toys helped

 So did playing with cousins Chloe & Ronnie

A great Father's Day afternoon
Thank You Hansons!
Thank you K & C for making Father's Day extra special!




1 comment:

  1. The serious photo of Miss Willa is priceless. Love the photo of Daddy, dog and little girl in the water!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!