Monday, August 27, 2012

A Day with the Grand Kids


I apologize to my faithful followers about the lack of some new posts the past week. It was a busy week without many photo ops. Today made up for it. We spent the afternoon with the G'Kids and their parents. There is material for several posts this week. Each g'kid should be able to have their own day of posts in fact.

I will start with a post of both of them. I had laid Marek on the sofa so I could take some pictures. He was wide awake and not fussing...perfect opportunity. Big sister came along with a blanket to cover him and before I knew what was happening, I got this:


Marek is a couple days past 5 weeks old. He is more active when he is awake and is trying to watch his sister in this video, but she moves so fast he looses her. She knows I have the camera running so halfway through she is saying, "Cheese!" Willa is 27 months old.



She was touching his cheeks and talking softly to him.



I think this was another "Cheese!"



She went to the above sitting/propped position to laying down. 
His eyes tried to keep up with her movements!





Look at Marek's eyes trying to follow Willa in this series of still photos. Too funny watching her interacting with him.

It was a delightful afternoon. We get to do it again on Thursday!

Same video posted in a different:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!