Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lunch at Le Cordon Bleu

The CV Red Hat Vixens traveled to downtown Scottsdale earlier this month for lunch at Technique Restaurant, the public dining room for Le Cordon Bleu cooking school in Arizona. I have eaten there before in December 2011 with the Red Hats and have eaten at the one in Minneapolis for daughter's birthday dinner in 2012. (Click on the links to see the menu & food selections from two previous visits.)

Our group of 15 were the only diners this time. The food was excellent and professionally presented (as it should be). I did not take a photo of the menu and it is not on their website, so you will get my names for our dining selections.



iPhone photos, sorry








I selected a quinoa salad with kale & other vegetables


and potato soup
(Of course, their titles were much more interesting than my name choices.)


fish taco


chicken entree


beef entree

(The choices were more limited this time.)


Ice cream sandwich for dessert OR



Citrus pie
(my choice)


Some photos from the desserts and
creative designs displayed in the hallway
in display cases...






baby cake



ocean or sea theme














Three young ladies were creating this and the next two photos 




I watched them shape the fondant



And then leave the building with their cakes
in their hands






But this display was my favorite


Look at the ruffles and flowers


Even the cups were make of fondant


The signs also of fondant
I think the buttons were real, but, I am not certain
The variegated coloring of the peach ruffle
Amazing!
Beautiful!
Creative!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!