Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The Rest of April

 I didn't think I took any photos in April after getting photos of the flower bed, but when I went to download the photos from the camera I realized we did do stuff! So here is the second half of April in a nutshell or photo blog.

April 14th-Piano Recital







April 21st-Snow
not much & didn't last long


April 24th-Birthday Party for an 11 year old







April 30th-Spring Flowers
the peony came back after I stepped on it last summer








Icelandic poppies
a deal I just could not pass
3 new plants in the flower bed

I had to remove the notifications of new blog posts by email. Sorry. 

3 comments:

  1. I wish you wouldn't step on your peonies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. Sounds like good quality family time last month. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!