Thursday, July 20, 2023

Veggie Update

 

I picked the first mini colored peppers on July 9th. Smaller than the ones I buy in the store, but very tasty. (The red one was picked before the 9th.)


I have picked a couple yellow/orange peppers since, but these are the first grape tomatoes. These were picked on Monday, July 17th.


The cucumbers needed to be 'tied-up' again today as they are really growing. They are so thick, it will be hard to actually find them! I did see a 3 inch one on the bush cucumber plant in the blue pot on the right. Our temperatures have been in the normal range so far in July. That will change when it gets hot (90ºs) again next week.


The four different tomatoes are also doing well. Tomatoes are the size of golf balls so far. And so far, no diseases. Cross my fingers!


more red grape tomatoes







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!