Friday, February 20, 2009

The Completed Deck

I did not realize that I had not posted any pictures of our deck once it was completed. Sorry about that. We have certainly been enjoying the outdoor space for the last two weeks. Our favorite time is around sunset. This morning I sat outside with the computer doing some work and later completed a craft project outdoors. I love it!

It was hard to find a time of day that did not have shadows on the west side of the house. This was the best I could do on a rather cloudy day. The three framed doors below the deck are storage areas.

The two pictures give you a really good idea of the size of our winter home. The first windows are the kitchen area. The patio door area is the "living room", and the rest of the house to the left of the back door is the bedroom. The bathroom is across the hall from the second door. We now have house numbers, but no desert plants, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!