Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday's Shed Progress

I was sitting on the deck this morning with my cup of coffee when a wall began to move in.

I quickly grabbed the camera and caught the team of guys setting the south wall in place.

They kicked it, pulled on it, braced it, and did other "manly things" to get it just right. I am so thankful a few good men were standing around here this morning just waiting for something exciting to happen. That way I could enjoy my coffee.

Thanks Herman & Bob.

Then the east wall was pushed into place. The hole for electrical & plumbing was cut. And they began building the north wall.

And before noon the north wall was in place. I was so happy I gave them the afternoon off!

Wait 'til next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!