Thursday, September 13, 2012

Grandkid Time

Earlier this week I volunteered to spend some time with the grandkids while Mommy had a dental appointment. I have a hard time going to a Gopher football game without buying something Gopher - maroon & gold - for the two kids. Marek will have clothes from Willa, but he deserved his own NEW t-shirt. Auntie and I have been forbidden to buy a cheerleading outfit (you know what that means...) but I did find a cute dress for Miss Willa. She modeled it for me.


This is not a good Miss Willa photo,
but it does show the ruffled dress.


"Cheeezzzzeeee "


No more smiles for G'ma 


OK. One more smile. 



 Mr. Marek was awake.


 He didn't model his new shirt and socks,


but he'll be wearing them on Saturday, right???
I expect pictures!

If I have to wear maroon & gold, they can wear it too!



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!