Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Flower Bed & The Yard

I was so excited to dig in the dirt before I left for the weekend. I cleaned the flower bed, removing the the dead leaves, moving a few of the plants, rearranging the stepping stones, moving the stones & rocks around, applying fertilizer (left over llama dung) and sprinkling an application of weed deterrent. 


It looks pretty good and ready for some weekend rain!


More tulips are ready to bloom but I won't see them.


I don't remember these miniature irises blooming last spring.


Lots of flowers on the pasque.




The birds found the feeders. 


There will be hanging flower baskets the next time you see this view.


I have a yard art idea for this wall I 'm hoping to do this spring.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!