Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The BEST Christmas Present Ever!

The thyroid cancer results were posted on my health portal this morning. A nurse from the endocrinologist's office called me this afternoon. The I-131 body scan result: "No foci of abnormal radiotracer activity are seen." Layman's language: No thyroid cancer detected/found.

Because of the positive test results, follow-up for now, will be with blood work and ultra sounds. I can handle that!

I have received some very nice Christmas gifts over the years, but I think seeing the results this morning put this one, if not at the TOP of the list, at least very near the top.

Happy New Year!


3 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop, way to go Coleen. The very best news there is to hear you are cancer free. I am soooooo happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific so happy for you Enjoy your trip to Arizona And have a great winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, Coleen. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!