Wednesday, August 17, 2016

More GrandKid Time

Miss W had to show me the progress she has made riding her bike since I was last with them. She looked like a pro turning corners and braking. She and McBe ride from their driveway south to Sara's driveway and back.




she can safely meet and pass him on the sidewalk








McBe was enthralled with the tire pump


I had bought bubble supplies last summer which were never used. McBe found them the last time at our house, so I made certain to take them along for another entertainment option. What fun!

everybody had a job


Miss W knew how to use the wand to make lots of
large bubbles





McBe not so much
he was getting better by the time we quit


his bubbles were closer to the ground so didn't last
very long


Cheap entertainment! We might have to dig out the home-made bubble solution when the store-bought stuff is gone. 

I got a new-to-me, slightly used camera so was trying it out for these photos. Small and easy to use and MANY capabilities. Thanks to the class I took at CV this past winter, I was more comfortable in trying some of the different settings. Have to love the digital aspect; trash the ones you don't want!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!