Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Women's Basketball at ASU

Hubby and I joined my cousin, Cheryl and her husband last Friday for a women's basketball game at ASU in Tempe. We rode the Light Rail, our first ride this season, and enjoyed dinner at our favorite 'near the campus stadiums' dining establishment, also the first of this season. It has been awhile since I have seen a college women's basketball game. It was a good game, but it was the entertainment on the sidelines that added to the evening. I'm sorry I did not get more photos of the student section. Oh, well...next time.


pre-game drills


foot attire of the coaches


mostly Q-Tips in the audience
(white shoes, white hair)


introduction of the ASU players


two women referees on the 3 person team


the other woman ref


a small, but vocal & entertaining student section


an ASU win against Southern Cal, USC
a fun night


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!