Thursday, March 30, 2017

Some Desert Blooms

Hubby and I did a bit of desert geocaching this week. We needed to clean up some of the geocaches near us before we head north. The temps were also more appealing to geocaching in the desert. I did not bring my big camera, only had the ol' iPhone. With the glare of the sun I wasn't certain how good the photos would be in the end. Here is the result of the phone photos...


staghorn cholla


bee visiting the flower


hedgehog cactus blooms


Hubby's favorite cactus flowers


this holey saguaro caught my eye


I don't believe I have seen a saguaro
with a hole from front to back
that wasn't chewed holes


clouds provided interest on the Supes
the desert isn't very green after the 10 days of 90ยบ+


We are off on another geo adventure later this week - back to Nevada and the ET Highway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!