Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Bug

I found a surprise in the neighbor's yard when I returned from shopping earlier this afternoon.

Our neighbor has restored this VW beetle. A  friend towed it to AZ last weekend and moved it to their lot this morning.

There was a note on the side window requesting it be towed. I happened to pull in the driveway when the resort manager drove up with his clipboard. I asked if he needed an explanation of why a car was sitting on a lot with no RV? He said he would appreciate any information I could share. After I explained how the car got there and the owners were arriving this weekend, he removed the "request for towing" notice.

You owe me big time H & S! I saved you a $100 towing charge!

The bug looks really nice! But we are waiting for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!