Monday, October 1, 2012

Signs of Fall

Fall is probably my favorite time of the year. There is something about the changing of the colors and temperatures each autumn that bring a spiritual sigh and calmness. I did a little road trip late last week and took the camera along, but didn't take many photos. I have noticed here in town in just the last week how quickly the leaves are turning color. Hubby told me about an awesome colorful tree he sees along his walk. So this morning I grabbed the camera and went in search of said awesome tree. It wasn't hard to find. When I see said awesome tree, I wish we had something other than silver maples in our yard. 

 seen on the road trip


 lots of harvesting going on in SD, just not the sunflowers, yet


 I call this one: The Rebel


 said awesome tree


 same tree


 same tree


 same tree


falling leaves


Maybe more fall photos this week. I won't see these colors in AZ,
so I have to store them in my mind and the computer.


1 comment:

  1. Great colorful photos of the fall colors. You will see those same colors here in Arizona in the sunsets! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!