Monday, August 12, 2013

Buckles, Belts and Bulls ~ The FINAL Rodeo Photos

Thank you to all of you who are looking at the rodeo photos and leaving comments and to those of you commenting in person, when you see me out and about. 

Sondra: That WAS my new slimmer tush in the blinged jeans! (NOT)

As I was watching the rodeo queens ride by many times I realized they were wearing some HUGE buckles on their belts. Now I know rodeo belt buckles are larger than normal, but as I was sitting for a couple of hours, I couldn't help but think about how uncomfortable those huge buckles must be pushing into all the rolls of extra skin and large stomachs...but then the rodeo queens don't have extra rolls or large stomachs. Just the same, large belt buckles are uncomfortable. Then I started to notice the belts on some of the cowboys, workers and attendees. Hence the photos of Buckles, Belts and Bulls ~ the FINAL Days of 76 Rodeo Photos.

Sorry Judy, no commentary on this one either.























































All of the above photos are from the 2013
Deadwood Days of 76 Rodeo


but his next one is one of my favorites
from the 2009 Days of 76 Rodeo























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!