Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Boots, Butts & Bling

I really do try to look for something different when I attend the rodeo, but find myself looking at feet and checking what people are wearing. What is the latest in boot fashion? Many of the boots look brand new, purchased maybe just for the Deadwood rodeo or taken out of the boot box just for the day. A nice tight bum in a pair of wrangler jeans is rodeo eye candy. And then there is the bling that just naturally goes with cowgirls and rodeos. Lest you think I don't pay attention to the animals and the rodeo events, I have included photos that also fit the Boots, Butts and Bling theme. Enjoy photos from Wednesday's performance.





























































Photos from Saturday's 
rodeo will be coming soon









1 comment:

  1. Holy cow.....the cows and horses 'butts' even got in the pictures. Again Coleen, good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!