Thursday, July 31, 2014

Saturday's Boots & Butts

and very little Bling...

These photos are from the Saturday afternoon and evening performances of the Days of '76 Rodeo in Deadwood SD. Even though I knew I had enough boots, butts and bling photos from Wednesday, I could NOT help myself on Saturday. I looked around and saw the boots and the camera just clicked. What could I do with all the rodeo eye candy right in front of me, but to take more photos?






































































This is the end of the Boots, Butts and Bling photos. I used a different setting on my camera this year and am excited to show some of the rodeo event photos I took. Those photos won't appear until next week as the G'kids are here now and they will get prime time coverage. There is a Big Birthday Party this weekend that will get some coverage, so the rodeo will continue next week.

We have made tentative plans to attend a different major rodeo in the Midwest next summer. I will NOT have a front row seat like I have had when attending the Deadwood rodeo. Just a forewarning, Candy...


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!