Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mothers Day

Friday's Presidential speech was just the beginning of a rather special weekend. My mother arrived as the President's motorcade was traveling through town. When she arrived at the house, she and Hubby watched the ceremony on TV.

On Saturday my ND/MN brother and his wife stopped by and joined Hubby, Mom, my other brother and myself for dinner. Thanks to my farmer brother, the three of us siblings get together several times a year with our mother.

On Sunday, Hubby and I joined our FDIL and the grandkids at church followed by lunch with her parents at their home. Being with family made the weekend extra special.




I asked them to sit in a chair for a photo because I needed an updated one for the screen saver in the van. This was what I got.


They really do play well together. That is my 'Mothers Day' card peeking out of her pocket.


Playing well together...well... Mcbe lets Miss W be in charge...most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!