Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Some Odds and Ends

I am posting some odds and ends from our time in The Black Hills. The sunsets were quite colorful several evenings. The clouds did produce rain that night.






We happened upon Bridal Falls between Deadwood and Lead. Happened upon because of geocaching. I have heard of Bridal Falls, but in all the trips to The Hills over the years, this is the first time I have seen it.





This was home for the 10 days in The Hills. I never get tired of the view.







The time in The Black Hills was followed with a visit with long time friends and a family reunion on Saturday. Hubby went along with my brother and nephew when they went fishing on the Missouri River.



He calls it beginner's luck. The walleye was the largest catch of the outing. Sure did taste good for Sunday  dinner!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!