Saturday, June 20, 2020

The Falls

We visited Falls Park in May when geocaching with friends passing through on their way to northern Minnesota for the summer. Sharing Falls Park with any of our visitors is a must as it is one of my favorite places in the city. And like a photographer friend (I call him one of my mentors) who photographs the same stream near their cabin in the Black Hills, I feel compelled to take photos of The Falls every time I visit. Unlike my friend who posts only one photo from his visit to the stream, I post many because The Falls has so many interesting places, shapes, angles, colors, etc. I could NOT choose just one.


Falls Park entrance


the area I like to call the upper falls


people were still social distancing in later May


one brave girl


interesting mossy area





photos from the east side of The Falls


resident geese


one brave boy


geese and their goslings


a grackle hanging out at The Falls


and a robin hanging around

*****Remember, you can click on any photo to enlarge it*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!