Monday, April 18, 2011

The Teeth!

Sorry. It got a little busy around here and I forgot to down load the other pictures and post. There were 44 more pictures from Monday morning, so there will be several days of posting more Willa pictures...

When we were home at Christmas, this is how tall Willa was. She was just able to reach the table, her eyes & nose showing, but not her mouth. I so wanted to get a comparison picture to show how much she has grown. These were what I got...

 Ah Ha. The bottom two teeth are showing...finally! But look how much she has grown!

 She's ducking down and chewing the lip...

 I'm back!

 There are the bottom teeth, again, and the white finger grip on the table.

There she's standing and holding onto the table, both feet on the floor. Maybe 4 or 6 inches taller???

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Miss Willa has really grown, wow. Love the two teeth. How nice to have Grandpa feed her breakfast. Sweet. Keep snapping those pics Coleen, I know you love every second of it and I bet Miss Willa does too!!!!

    Love her dark hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!