Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Rainbow

Today was the second day of rain in the area. Lots of snow was falling up north in the higher elevations, so we were lucky to just have the rain. In fact, Flagstaff didn't have school today. People at the resort took pictures of an awesome rainbow yesterday afternoon. I missed it. But today...a neighbor called us to say there was a rainbow. I grabbed the camera and ran out in the rain to get some photos. Two photos later, the camera battery went dead. I ran back inside to grab the second camera, and in that short time span, the brilliant colors were beginning to fade. But this is what I did get.





It is still raining tonight as I post this. 1.73 inches of rain so far in the two days. That is a lot at any one time for this area. As colorful and pleasing as the rainbow is, and as needed as the rain is for the area, I am ready for some SUNSHINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!