Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some Baking and Crafting




 I have done a little holiday baking, intending to make some plates and share with neighbors.

That is crock pot candy (chocolate), cranberry shortbread cookies, and the softest sugar cookie.

Last Saturday I took advantage of a card making/stamping class here at the resort.

This was the first time I used puffy paint. With the pearlized glitter, it made for a lovely evergreen in winter.

Simple ideas, but oh, so cute.

Everything is furnished for us. We just sit at the table and look at the sample and create. (Good thing everything is furnished as all my 'stuff' is back home.) The class leader is a former Stampin' Up demonstrator. Her husband re-configured a closet in their 5th wheel so she can take all her supplies and materials with her. In fact, I think they are full-timers.

I realized how much I have missed the monthly stamping/card making classes I had attended several years ago back home.

It was so much fun to sit and make cards. It got the creative juices flowing. There is a card making class every Saturday. I plan to participate again. I missed the Christmas card classes.  :(


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!