Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Action from Scottsdale

I have some more photos from our Scottsdale afternoon and evening and the art galleries.

 when I passed this painting, I thought of my two friends,
Phyllis and Anne. The two women in the painting reminded
me of them. Here they are posing like the women in the painting.

 this unique tree with it's bumpy trunk was just too
interesting to pass by without a couple of photos


 this multi-barreled barrel cactus was also eye-catching

 I enjoyed the textures and grains of the wood art work 
at the David Bonner Gallery

 these large wooden balls were 2+ feet in diameter
and moved too easily

 but the textures, design

 and itty-bitty wood pieces were just too amazing

 this pear was also too unusual to pass

 without a couple of photos

 the street lights of downtown Scottsdale

on Thursday night art walk


Be sure to check A Photo Now and Then by Coleen
for more photos of our Scottsdale Art Gallery excursion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!