Thursday, March 8, 2012

Who Does Willa Look Like?

I think it was Willa's other Grandma, Liz, who said she thought Willa looked like me. I am flattered of course, but really didn't see the resemblance myself, until I looked at the pictures I just posted of Willa. I looked back at the photos I have of me. Let's just say, I am more of a believer now...

 




 

 
 

Willa is 22 months old in these photos. In the first photo I am about 15 months, the second, around 26 months, and the third, I am three.





2 comments:

  1. CRE-

    Yesterday when looking at Willa's new pics I could see definitely see you!

    CKK

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA-HA-HA....I laughed when I looked at the beginning of the blog, only because of our conversation last night. Whoa.....i think there is a look-alike there! Wonderful blog Coleen!! Miss Willa is a sweet little girl now, baby is no longer! Darling picture of her, love her hair cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!