Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little Water to Cool Off

We are suffering from high temperatures and high humidity for about a week now. It will be like this all week. So with that in mind, I am posting photos of lakes.

We did a little road trip on Friday to my home town to visit friends. We did a little drive in the country to one of the lakes that was popular during my growing up years.

 Lake Hiddenwood had a swimming hole area. I probably didn't use it knowing how much I liked swimming.


Lake Hiddenwood was a popular place for winter sports. I like those outings more.


We had quite a camping experience here in 1971. Oh, to be so young again.


Then on Sunday evening we were invited to Lake Pelican for a boat ride around the lake.

There was a gorgeous red sunset on the lake Sunday evening.


 We watched son doing some fishing at sunset.  The perch were biting.


It was a catch & release fishing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!