Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday with Willa

It has been a busy day. I apologize for not getting a new post on before midnight. I thought today may be another busy day with the dolls, but we brought a tub of more attic toys salvaged from our kids and that is what Willa played with most of the day. I will try two videos and some still photos.

 I love to listen to her conversations when she is playing.



 The toys had to be moved to the basement, Grandpa's domain,
when Grandma went out with the girls for a couple of hours.

 She played and played and played


 The yacht, the bus, the jeep & camper
all from Fisher Price of 30 and 40 years ago


 and the Sesame Street house


An opera singer????
 
I don't think I will have to dig into the stash of 'new toys'
this week. She seems very content to play with these 'old' toys.

Maybe tomorrow we will get to the Thrift Store goodies...

All is well Mommy and Daddy!





1 comment:

  1. IMAGINE!!!!!!!! Who would have thought after all these years that your children's toys would bring such joy to your grandchild. WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!