Friday, June 27, 2014

More Flowers

Traveling home from Chicago earlier this month, we stopped at an interstate rest stop on the Wisconsin/Minnesota border. The interesting flower blooms caught my attention. I went back to the car and grabbed the camera. I have no idea of the names of this flora; they were too colorful and different to not take notice.


many lavender star-shaped flowers


a big bloom on a spindly stem


roses


yes, I do know this one


a white star-shaped, delicate flower


more roses


about to leave WI


I think this is a close-up of the first flower

2 comments:

  1. I think the pink flower is in the Allium family, either a wild onion or garlic - You have been busier than we have. What fun - finally took time to catch up with you today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!