Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Apologies

Dear Blog Viewers,

I do not know why or how a pop-up window has attached itself to my blog using certain browsers. I have emailed blogger asking what I can do to remove it. I have searched discussion boards and tried some of the recommendations. I have removed two of the widgets that seem to be the cause of the attachment, but nothing has changed. I do not understand html enough to rewrite the blog. Even when 'block pop-ups' is checked on certain browsers, the pop-up still appears. I have spent a very frustrating two hours trying to fix it. I personally do not see or get the pop-up as the administrator, but when I use another browser it also appears on my computer. I do know it is happening to other bloggers and they appear to be as frustrated as I.

At this point, my advice is to close the pop-up window as quickly as possible and get back to my blog.

Sorry
cre



***Update: The problem has been fixed, thanks to the help of a HTML geek at Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!