Monday, December 15, 2014

Miss W's Christmas Program

One of the bonuses of being in SD this time of year (and there are several), is being able to attend the first Christmas programs of our first grandchild. Hard to believe Miss W is old enough to be in Sunday School and Preschool, but she is. The timing could not have been better: Sunday School Program Sunday afternoon, my appointment at the hospital Monday morning for lab work and whatever else is in the plan, and Preschool Program Monday afternoon.

Being the proud G'ma that I am, I packed the camera prepared to digitally memorialize this 'first' event. I took about 30-40 photos, but in looking at them on the computer, many of them are not in focus. I have noticed my vision has been a bit off lately. Not sure if it is time for a vision check, or if like several other little things, my vision is affected by this thyroid business. The plus? You won't have to look at LOTS of photos of Miss W in a variety of poses that mean nothing to you, because you weren't at the program.

...but I have another opportunity to take more photos on Monday at the next program.


Christmas village in the boxes
cute idea, but individual village 
buildings & people...photo fuzzy


Guess which person is Miss W?


The group of 3 and 4 year olds


They sang 5 or 6 songs


and had as many group spoken parts


Mcbe helping G'pa walk down the hall
The bar on the walker was just the right height
for his little hand


Proud G'pa & G'ma


G'pa Bob made a yummy (so they all said)
cheese fondue for an appetizer


Mommy made 3 kinds of cookies
I get to taste them on Christmas


The cooks


He is so dang cute!


Mcbe got his first haircut before Thanksgiving
but none of my Thankmas photos showed his cute cut


Snuggling with Daddy


It was wonderful to have someone plan, prepare and serve a delicious, balanced low-iodine meal I could eat and enjoy. It was one of the BEST treats possible. I was so pleased, I helped son with the clean up. Thank you favorite DIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!