Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Patio Decor

This was the shed wall of our deck last spring:

 The wall needed something and this metal art caught my eye: different and reasonably priced.


I also liked the colors. The wall needed something else and we each had different ideas what we thought would work. We wanted a clock so we could keep track of the time we spend outside, ha ha. After some discussions and false purchasing...


this is the deck wall now. 


The colors of the two new metal pieces compliment the first piece. Again, the pieces are unique; not everyone has them, and the designs and colors appealed to me.


I loved the textures on this one and its shape added interest to the wall. It was finally agreed "I" could buy pieces "I" thought might work.


The back of the shed along the patio will be next...maybe this winter, maybe next. We'll see. I do know what will be focus piece!

Similar metal pieces might just find their way back to SD next spring...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, curb side appeal or what!!!!!

    Good job with your eye Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice arrangement - you have an eye for it - I like metalwork wall art. In my lounge I have a metal wall art tree of life (about 6ft x 4ft) and my husband mounted it for me on a large canvas with a deep crimson background - looks great, wish I could upload pic for you!

    Anthony Hopkins Movies List

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!