Sunday, May 20, 2012

Copper Wire Bedroom

We moved back into our bedroom Saturday. It is close enough to done to post pictures. To make a comparison, checkout the post on Master Bedroom Facelift  from April.


 The rebuilt closet
I thought I had taken photos of the before closets,
but guess I didn't. Let's just say the remake is 
way better than what we had.
 

The bi-fold doors need to be sanded & painted


The original hardwood floor was sanded & stained
The floor looks as good as the floor of the office
that was refinished last summer Face Lift


We added crown molding after the ceiling & walls
were textured and painted
We also painted the woodwork


 The walls are 'copper wire' in color
I really like the little area rug I found
Although I hate to cover the beautiful floor...


New window coverings, pillow coverings, decorative pillows
and moving some paintings around...

It needs a few more decorative touches, 
but for now it is useable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!