Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Birds Continued

The first post is from Saturday. These pictures were taken on Monday, 2 days later. Notice the level of bird seed in the feeder on these photos.

 The green feeder is history. A colorful wind chime is out there for now. Another perch for the birds...


And notice the change in the hummingbird feeder...
I changed to clear liquid on Sunday. I didn't have any visitors that I noticed, so I thought I might have to add some red ribbons to attract the little birds.

Not so. There were at least 3 different little birds stopping by to get some nourishment on Monday afternoon. I think this is a ruby-throated hummer.



This is a ruby-throated hummingbird, a male. Now that they have found the feeder and are happy with the clear liquid, I expect to see many more of the little birds this winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!