Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some Fav Photos from Zion

I rode the free shuttle bus in Zion National Park to the farthest stop, The Temple of Sinewava. It was mid morning and not many people were visiting the park or at that stop. Here are some of my favorite photos from my morning...










As I was waiting for the shuttle, I watched this squirrel walk along the trash containers and head for the center opening and disappear!

 I waited, but he didn't reappear before I got back on the bus. I have a feeling that was NOT his/her first excursion into the trash dumpster.

The shuttles run throughout the park from April through October to cut down on the amount of pollution within the canyon walls. Most parking areas don't accommodate many vehicles. We took advantage of the free shuttle service.


2 comments:

  1. The maple leaves were a lovely shade of red. Beautiful waterfall. Squirrel.............awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!