Tuesday, June 25, 2013

#2000 Geocache

Prior to this past weekend, I was 10 away from geocache #2000. Pretty impressive since I only have been actively geocaching since late December 2012 AND I have had a life above and beyond looking for small containers under rocks and in trees.

A niece was getting married back home on Saturday. Hubby and I made it a geocaching road trip stopping in two communities along the way. 

The wedding took place at Lake Hiddenwood State Park, a recreational spot for 4-H gatherings and church youth group when I was in high school. I was quite pumped to learn two caches had been placed at the state park and both had recently been found by other cachers.

Between the wedding and the reception (also at the lake) Hubby and I went in search of the two caches. I realized one of them would be my 2000th find. We found both of them. 


To the creek


Over the bridge


Find the right trail


Through the woods

and the tall grass 
and the ticks
at the top of the hill...



An ammo can!
Geocache find #2000

Ye Haw!
I LOVE this game!
On to #3000...





1 comment:

  1. 2000!
    That is wonderful! I think you should put that on a t-shirt
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!